This guide will help you get started using the Outgoing Filtering service.
To begin using SpamExperts Outgoing Filtering, you must first purchase a SpamExperts Outgoing Filtering service from here.
Creating Outgoing Users
The first thing you will need to do, is to create an outgoing user. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Client here here:Â https://admin.bluesteam.net/clientarea.php
- Once logged in, select your domain that you purchased the license for and click the Manage button to login to the SpamExperts Control Panel for that domain.
NOTE: If nothing happens after you click the Manage button, be sure that you have disabled the pop-up blocker.
- Click "Manage users" under the Outgoing section
- Locate the "Add a user" section pictured below and select the "Authenticating User" tab
- Enter the desired username/email prefix and password and click "Add" to create the account
Configuring your Email Client
Configure your email client with the following details:
- Mail Hostname: smtp.antispamcloud.com
- Mail Username: the full email address you created above
- Mail Password: the password you specified above
- Outgoing Port Number: 587 (Supports STARTTLS)
For more information, please refer to https://my.spamexperts.com/kb/74/Getting-started-with-the-outgoing-filtering.html
- spam experts, outgoing, authentication
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution